Hello Crafty Friends!!
I will be hosting my very first EVER craft challenge. And, not just any challenge an eBrush challenge!! Let's get others excited about this AWESOME tool! The winner of this challenge will win one (1) bag of Prima Marketing paper flowers( pictured below). I may throw in extra goodies and knick-knacks... who knows!! :D
Here are the rules:
1) You must use the SVG file I have made in your project (link posted down below).
2) You must use your ebrush somewhere/ anywhere on your project.
3) You may submit as many entries as you would like. Please post one project per submission otherwise it will only be counted as one entry. Entries must be posted to the eBrush Facebook page. Not here on the Up On Tippy Toes blog... although you are encouraged to! We would love to see all your awesome creations!!**
4) You may not alter shapes in the file, but may use shapes individually.
5) The challenge will start Monday 8/4- Sunday 8/10. All entries must be posted by Sunday night 11:59 CST.
**Updated: You must also request and become a member(if not already) to the eBrush group on Facebook. All submissions must be posted to the Facebook page!
Disclaimer: This challenge is hosted by Me (Mitsyana Wright) and the Up On Tippy Toes blog and is not in anyway sponsored by Craftwell. And, it is not affiliated with or sponsored by Prima Marketing Inc.
SVG YOU MUST USE:
Download File here:
This file is FREE to download but please do not alter, redistribute, or share my file. You may, however, direct others to my blog to download a copy of their own.
All designs are hereby copyright of Mitsyana Wright Designs and the Up On Tippy Toes blog.
One (1) bag of flowers in the color of your choice below.
I may, at my discretion, add additional crafty goodness to the mix. You just gotta wait and see!
to all participants!
All digital files are designed and cut using my Sizzix eclips machine & ecal software.