I know Halloween is around the corner but there's big part of me that is still clinging onto hot sunshiny days.
Sharpie Markers - Green, Yellow, Lt. Blue
Assorted Patterned Paper (Playshop Hawaii)
Mega Runner (Xyron)
White Cardstock (Bazzill Basics)
VersaFine- Onyx Black Ink Pad (Tsukineko)
Diamond Glaze (Judikins)
Chalklets (EK Success)
3D Dots (EK Success)
1. Start by stamping your image 3 times... twice on a brown, and once on tan patterned paper with Onyx Black .
2. Cut out the entire first brown bear. From the second bear cut out the head (without ears) and both arms. From the tan bear cut out the the insides of the ears, muzzle, tummy, and paw prints.
3. Pieces together as shown. Place foam adhesive behind earless head and under arms to create dimension.
1. Add Diamond Glaze onto eyes and nose.
2. Set aside to dry.
3. Once dried, add pink chak to cheeks and add white highlights to both cheeks and eyes.
1. Stamp trees 5 times... 4 times in green and once in brown polkadot patterned paper.
2. Fold each green tree in half and cut off their trunks.
3. Ebrush the backsides of the trees green.
Use the brown tree as a base. Glue the center of each tree to the center of the brown. Each sprayed side should be touching the nex tree. Glue the touching sides together creating one three-dimensional tree.
Create the rolling hills using Scallop Waves dies from Pink & Main.
The sun and clouds were hand drawn, cut by hand, and then ebrushed.
More 3D dots were used to give the sun, clouds, and bear more added dimension.
You can really see the dimension from these angles.
As a final touch I glued a rhinestone bow to the front of one of the bear's ear